6 High-powered Open Gas Burners and 36" Convection Oven With Infrared Gas Broiler. Griddle and Grill Options Available. Island Back Included and Installed. Shown With Optional Leg Caps & 4" Stub Back.
The Performer Series 36" Gas Range has six lift-off open gas burners, and 36" Innovection® oven with infrared broiler. The island back is included and installed. These are all ceramic open burners capable of heat up to 25,000 BTUs! These 25,000 BTU six-star open burners provide a variety of temperatures from ample cooking power at high instant heat to even and consistent at an extra low simmer setting. They are easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning, and have dedicated pins for each size, making it easy to quickly identify where each burner head goes.
- True commercial lift-off burners for easy cleaning
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 25,000 BTU (lg), 18,000 BTU (med) and 12,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all open top burners
- Automatic, electronic ignition ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates
- Porcelainized burner pans catch spills and lift out for easy cleaning
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation
- Blue LED light indicates oven functions
- Heavy duty metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Stainless steel Island Back trim included and installed
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan modes
- Two chrome plated heavy duty racks with 4 positions on heavy chrome side supports
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan
- Ceramic Infrared Broiler provides rapid searing at 1,600 F
- Quick Preheat times & uniform cooking temp. with 28,000 BTU Bake Burner
- Extra-large viewing window in oven door
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning
- One piece durable precision frame construction oven front
- LP Gas
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.